Thursday, November 22, 2007
I think I'm ill or down with flu.
Whenever I tried to sneeze, nothing came out.
Instead, I would end up tearing.
PAE ended yesterday.
And I had already made my decision.
So, where will I head to?
Question mark, question mark.
Had chalet on the 18th to 21st.
With DELTA, obviously.
Quite fun , but the rain almost ruined our mood.
But it's ok,
we are strong!
Yup, that's all folks!
Whenever I tried to sneeze, nothing came out.
Instead, I would end up tearing.
PAE ended yesterday.
And I had already made my decision.
So, where will I head to?
Question mark, question mark.
Had chalet on the 18th to 21st.
With DELTA, obviously.
Quite fun , but the rain almost ruined our mood.
But it's ok,
we are strong!
Yup, that's all folks!
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.